Detox your body with this every morning Coconut Oil trick
It’s a crude fact that we are exposed to alarming amount of toxins on a daily basis. From the BPA lines on our canned goods to the pesticides liberally sprayed to get rid of pests, our bodies are constantly absorbing outrageous amount of chemicals.
With the outscoring number of synthetic products we rely on, it is difficult to live a pure life. Sneaky sources of dangerous materials are everywhere even in the so-called all natural products that consumers are fooled to believe.
High levels of metals and toxins in our systems can lead to a wide number of conditions which include but are not limited to:
- Dry skin
- Joint or muscle aches
- Loss of appetite
- Low blood pressure
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies
Coconut Oil Pulling
Modern naturopathic practitioners are joining hands with ancient Ayurvedic health practices to understand how powerful a detoxifying oil pulling really is. Although coconut oil is not the only oil which can be used for oil pulling we can prefer it due to its long list of health benefits. Moreover this coconut oil trick shields your system from the obscene amount of toxins.
- Anti-bacterial: Stops bacteria that causes gum disease, throat infections, urinary tract infections and ulcers in their tract.
- Anti-carcinogenic: Keeps dangerous cancer cells from spreading while boosting immunity.
- Anti-fungal: Destroys infection promoting fungus and yeast.
- Anti-inflammatory: Suppresses inflammation and repairs tissue.
- Anti-microbial: Inactivates harmful microbes and fights infection.
- Anti-oxidant: Protects from free radical damage.
- Anti-retroviral: Destroys HIV and HLTV – 1.
- Anti-parasitic: Rids the body of lice, tapeworms and other parasites.
- Anti-protozoa: Kills protozoan infection in the gut.
- Anti-viral: Kills viruses which causes influenza, herpes, measles, AIDS, hepatitis and more.
Apart from shielding our body against the harmful substances, coconut oil pulling has compelling positive effects:
- Overall strengthening of teeth, gums and jaws.
- Plaque prevention.
- Prevention of halitosis.
- Prevention of cavities and diseases such as gingivitis.
- Prevention of lip mouth and throat dryness.
- Possible remedy for jaw soreness and TMJ.
- Relief from migraine headaches.
- Hormone imbalance correction.
- Inflammation reduction.
- Support of normal kidney function.
- Relief from sinus congestion.
- Relief from eczema.
- Improved vision.
- Pain reduction.
- Aids in detoxification.
- Help with insomnia.
Here are the guidelines for Oil Pulling:
- Oil pulling should be done in an empty stomach, first thing in the morning.
- Take one table-spoon of organic virgin coconut oil. Initially you may start with a ½ tablespoon and eventually work your way up to a spoon.
- Swish the oil around in your mouth and make sure that the oil reaches all the parts of your mouth.
- Swish for 5-10 minutes and try to increase your time up to twenty minutes if you can.
- Spit out the oil when you are done and rinse your mouth with pure water.
- Brush with a natural toothpaste afterwards.
It is to be noted that you may feel a bit ill during or after oil pulling. Nothing to worry! This is generally a good sign that your body is dumping toxins and should dissipate as you become healthier.
So, investing some time, every day in the morning, should do the trick.